WRESTING & BJJ TRAINERDUDAMELL GERARDO
A Lawyer, a wrestler, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Combat Sambo and MMA fighter. Who was born 1981 in Caracas, he is holding 21 gold medals, 4 silver medals and 2 bronze ones. Gerardo is 3 x world champion(2011,2012,2013) under IBFFJ and currently holds a Brown Belt under Fabiano Silva
- 9 times National Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu – Grapplimg Champion (Venezuela).
- 2 times Florida State Champion (U.S.A.). Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu-Grappling (Grapplers Quest).
- 2 times World Cup NAGA Champion. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu-Grappling. (Florida, U.S.A.).
- 4 times NAGA Champion. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (01), Grappling (02), ADCC (01). (New Jersey, U.S.A.).
- 3 times World No-GI Jiu-Jitsu Champion under the IBJJF. (California, U.S.A.).
- MMA: 4 victories, 0 losses (VZla). Submissions (03): 2 arm bars and 1 rear naked choke. TKO (01): punches.
HEROES INSTRUCTORSTEFAN ZOLL
Stefan Zoll has been training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu since 2000 and is currently a brown. From 2011-2012 Stefan was the head instructor at Fabio Santos BJJ in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Stefan pioneered a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for kids program in a number of Saudi schools – again a first in Saudi Arabia. Stefan competed in the World Professional Jiu Jitsu Cup in Abu Dhabi in 2012 and won the Bronze medal in the -82kg Purple Belt division.
- Gold – Manchester No-Gi Open 2012 Advanced -85kg
- Bronze – Manchester No-Gi Open 2012 Advanced Absolute
- Bronze – Brighton Open 2012 -88kg Purple Belt
- Bronze – World Pro Jiu Jitsu Cup 2012 -82kg Purple Belt
- Gold – UK Brighton Open 2011 -88kg Purple Belt
- Silver – Grapplemania No-Gi 2011 -98kg Advanced
- Bronze – UMA Groundfighting Championships 2009 -74kg
- Bronze – UMA Groundfighting Championships 2009 Open Weight
MMA ASSISTANTJAWAD ELHAIMER
I started training kickboxing and Muai Thai in 1995 after getting into trouble on the streets as a kid. My father decided to put me into the local Martial Arts club so I could release my energy, keep me out of trouble and away from the many drug problems of kids my age. I eventually became the Moroccan national kickboxing champion, carried the national flag in many international events and realized my dreams within the martial arts. I wish to continue like this for the rest of my sporting career.
Main Competition Achievements:
- K1 World Champion – Morocco vs Germany
- K1 World Champion in Sydney, Australia
- Moroccan Muai Thai Champion
- Moroccan Boxing Champion
- X5 Moroccan Kickboxing Champion
- in Professional MMA
- Over 120 professional Kickboxing/Muai Thai/Boxing fights
- Black Belt in Kickboxing under W.A.K.O
- Black Belt in Kickboxing from the Moroccan Kickboxing Association
MMA DIRECTORFABIANO SILVA
In 2005 Fabiano moved to Florida searching for more competitive training, he joined American Top Team and under Ricardo Liborio’s guidance, he won a gold medal at the Pan American Jiu Jitsu Championship. Fabiano intended to compete in Mixed Martial Arts but he suffered a terrible knee injury that put him off the mats for almost 2 years. He returned stronger than ever and received his black belt from Liborio on the 7th of December, 2009.
- Professional MMA fighter 5-1
- 2012 Worlds Nogi silver medallist & UFC Expo champion
- 2011 American National Nogi champion & Las Vegas open champion & American cup Ultra Heavy & Absolute champion 2010 Wold Nogi runner up
- 2010 American National silver medallist & Chicago Open runner up & Las Vegas Open Silver medalist
- 2009 World NOGI champion
- 3x Pan American champion
- Multiple times Grappler’s Quest champion
- 9 x Expert Div. NAGA champion
- 2x Pan American third place
FITNESS DIRECTORROBERT SEAGREEN
Rob has been involved in sports from a young age having done athletics professionally at school and rugby until an injury forced him to retire. He spent 4 years in the forces and has always had a passion for fitness. Rob moved to the UK in 2010, where he gained a Master Personal Trainer qualification with a specialization in obesity and diabetes management. He has worked for all the major health clubs including Nuffield Health, Fitness First and Virgin Active. He has completed his REPS level 4 and CrossFit level 1 and has been greatly influenced and taught by the leaders in the fitness today such as Paul Chek and Charles Poliquin.
PERSONAL TRAINERHATTAN SOFTAH
He started his fitness journey through a martial arts background, having been Asian Martial Arts Federation champion. His passion for fitness grew and he wanted to use it to help others and change people’s lives. This background helped him find different ways to break the stereotypical fitness workout to make it fun and interesting.
FITNESS INSTRUCTORBADR AL HADAD
Since he was young he admired fitness and martial arts but never had the opportunity to pursue the latter . After he finished high school, he had the chance to join a bodybuilding club, at which he spent 7 years learning a great deal. There was always something missing though and still wanted the childhood dream. It was when Arena opened its doors that this all became a reality and he started the journey of functional training for a specific purpose.